9. Setting up ads
1. Google Ads to attract targeted subscribers. Includes:
- testing advertising audiences
- Youtube video promotion with Google Ads
- adding suitable videos on the channel to the advertising campaign
- running a campaign for 1 month
- optimization and reduction of the cost per view/subscriber
- Budget control
- report on advertising and key indicators
2. Search for bloggers for collaborations and paid integrations
3. Promoting videos to the top for key queries in order to get into recommendations for target viewers
- creating an office and assignments
- Budget control
- checking reports and constantly monitoring ads
- advertising and key performance report 10. Video editing
- the style of installation is selected and each issue is mounted according to a pre-compiled statement of work
Examples of editing done by our editors:https://youtu.be/RBWl4w5EwOQhttps://youtu.be/yc1W3cJgAkAhttps://youtu.be/KCR38d5xxichttps://youtu.be/R3LsaXb-phQThe plan of work with the new channel can be divided into 3 stages:
1 month - design, setup, drawing up a channel development strategy and filling the channel with content, creating a channel trailer. Also, the launch of the 3rd type of advertising (promotion of videos to the top for key queries in order to get into recommendations for target viewers).
Month 2 - connection of the first type of advertising (Google Ads) on videos that were released in month 1 and a test of advertising companies. The test will allow you to choose companies that will give the greatest efficiency (the best audiences and videos).
3 months and beyond - further refinement of advertising campaigns in order to reduce the cost of a subscriber. Plus, the analysis of the channel and the refinement of the points that affect the effectiveness of the promotion.